[S] Lukoto: Enter [S] Lukoto: Enter

What the heck is this?! I didn't understand a single thing going on!, All i saw are a circle breaking and half and then going back together

Frozen Sing-a-Long! Frozen Sing-a-Long!

Man, that was funny! But a little short, and it would've been funnier if it was more animated. But it's better than mine, so heres 4 stars!

Elvic responds:

Thank you for the feedback! The more I do this, the longer and more animated they'll be hopefully!

Incident:001G Incident:001G

It's good, and it plays alot like a Madness Incident. Only problem is that ts rated E. With loads of violence, it should be Rated M.

Ghost-Kewell responds:

Thanks:D

Knight VS Dragon Knight VS Dragon

It's good, but make it longer.

Megaman IV - Intro Redux Megaman IV - Intro Redux

This is great! Animation is pretty smooth, and the animation is good, but there is one spelling error

Heroe Of Ayuthaya Heroe Of Ayuthaya

D*mn, i really liked it, to me, the music fit pretty well with it, the animation is great,and well... wow.

Oruman responds:

Thank you very much, I'll keep it coming.

Me Playing : 5NAF Me Playing : 5NAF

It's good, but some advice, even if your an amatuer, smoothen out the animation. Plus, i feel like i've already seen this oezens of times on YT, but hey, you did do pretty good with voice acting.

Damon Strikes Back Damon Strikes Back

I gotta say, it's not that bad, but only one thing, before the animation starts, show the actual character first, because it WILL confuse reviewers like me

JellowStudios responds:

i know what you mean, in hindsight that was a big mistake on our part. the last thing we want to do is confuse people. we'll update the short with a new intro soon. thanks for watching and reviewing :)

sprite animation sprite animation

Very good sprite animation, but i would rather like to see a actual fight in this. But overall, it's great!

Smiley Jack Smiley Jack

Needs way more work, plus, a lot of this seems more like something on Youtube, not NG