Alien Escape Alien Escape

I Would give this more stars, but then i realize this. THE GAME HAS NO EFFORT IN IT. The guy got on a game making website for kids, made it from there, and then pasted it on here. he didn't code it, make any designs, nothing. In my book, if you want to use it on that site for little kids, fine. But trying to post it on Newgrounds as an actual, fully made, self coded game? No.

Ghost Run Ghost Run

A Few things to fix the game:
The Music sounds out of place for a game based off Pac-Man
The Visuals are too small and are too simple, put more work into them.
The Sound Effects, too, are out of place.
The Programming on the Ghost aren't that good, since they basically are shaking like crazy.

Plants VS Zombies 2 Plants VS Zombies 2

This isn't worth your time. First off, this "fan game" uses the exact sprites of the game, has not much special to it, and you play as the zombies.. yes, the zombies. Plus, they could atleast work on making the animatons make sense, because when the zombies die, they just use the original zombies death. PS: you do not collect sunlight, and its been nearly 2 years since PvZ 2 came out. And the sunlight is nearly unreadable. Plus there is no challenge in tis, since there is, what seems to me, unlimited time and sunlight. I would say it's good in Music, but it's not new, it's directly taken from the game, it seems.

Brain on a String Brain on a String

I like the concept, and it's not that hard, but i would like for there to be more interaction with the environment. But it's good.

Archer In The Spotlight Archer In The Spotlight

This is bullcrap. I know it sounds like I'm being an jacka$$, but hear me out.
First, the camera will not go back to the character.
Second, this is glitchy, even with the camera!
If you want to try again, use Archer as an example, especially with the camera!

Mordecai Saw Game Mordecai Saw Game

No, just no. First off, the characters, although decent, don't act like themselves in the show, and if this is a SAW GAME then why is NO ONE AT ALL SCARED?! Plus, why is there a random kid in there? I can understand they probably won a contest, but NO. Putting her in the game with Regular Show doesn't help. If you put her in the game as a picture or refrence, ok, but this, NO. Plus, the characters don't have any emotions AT ALL. Honestly, i had trust when i saw it at the start, but after the rest, i started realizing that maybe it wasn't such a good idea. If your gonna make a game based off a TV Show, make the enviroment and the characters act correctly.

Bubble Shooter Halloween Bubble Shooter Halloween

Its nothing too interesting, just an reskin of a resin of a reskin of a game.

Burnt Plate Burnt Plate

It's pretty good, music is pretty great, although i wish i can hear a diffrent track, gameplay is pretty simple also, so it wouldnt be that hard for newcomers.

Creature - Hidden Numbers Creature - Hidden Numbers

It's not so new, and also, it should be more hidden, and shouldn't be numbers... it feels a little bit overused, but has a bit of potential.

Princess Coloring Book Princess Coloring Book

This seems like it would be better on the App Store than on a computer.