[S] Lukoto: Enter [S] Lukoto: Enter

What the heck is this?! I didn't understand a single thing going on!, All i saw are a circle breaking and half and then going back together

Frozen Sing-a-Long! Frozen Sing-a-Long!

Man, that was funny! But a little short, and it would've been funnier if it was more animated. But it's better than mine, so heres 4 stars!

Elvic responds:

Thank you for the feedback! The more I do this, the longer and more animated they'll be hopefully!

Incident:001G Incident:001G

It's good, and it plays alot like a Madness Incident. Only problem is that ts rated E. With loads of violence, it should be Rated M.

Ghost-Kewell responds:

Thanks:D

Alien Escape Alien Escape

I Would give this more stars, but then i realize this. THE GAME HAS NO EFFORT IN IT. The guy got on a game making website for kids, made it from there, and then pasted it on here. he didn't code it, make any designs, nothing. In my book, if you want to use it on that site for little kids, fine. But trying to post it on Newgrounds as an actual, fully made, self coded game? No.

Ghost Run Ghost Run

A Few things to fix the game:
The Music sounds out of place for a game based off Pac-Man
The Visuals are too small and are too simple, put more work into them.
The Sound Effects, too, are out of place.
The Programming on the Ghost aren't that good, since they basically are shaking like crazy.

Plants VS Zombies 2 Plants VS Zombies 2

This isn't worth your time. First off, this "fan game" uses the exact sprites of the game, has not much special to it, and you play as the zombies.. yes, the zombies. Plus, they could atleast work on making the animatons make sense, because when the zombies die, they just use the original zombies death. PS: you do not collect sunlight, and its been nearly 2 years since PvZ 2 came out. And the sunlight is nearly unreadable. Plus there is no challenge in tis, since there is, what seems to me, unlimited time and sunlight. I would say it's good in Music, but it's not new, it's directly taken from the game, it seems.